All 6 art Reviews

Skull Kid Skull Kid

This is amazing. Very good job on the hands (I like the sharper nails especially) I was having a hard time trying to find something to criticize on this. The only thing that stuck out (and this is seriously me stretching to find something to pick at in the picture) would be the right eye on Majoras mask. I want to say its the position of the iris and pupil, I think their position makes the right eye as a whole look a little flat. I love this though, I'll definitely be following you.

Rem inanis suit no upgrade Rem inanis suit no upgrade

The coloring and shading is amazing, the only thing that bothers me is the hip to waist ratio.

immaboreddude responds:

Thanks, I'm gonna keep an eye on that. :)

Reuniting with Mido Reuniting with Mido

I love Navi's smirk at the end.

G3no responds:

i always thought of it as a sympathy smile idk , still , thank you for loving it

Obito Uchiha Obito Uchiha

The line work is pretty good. The shading needs some work though. Other than that this isn't too bad.

Midgetmerrall responds:

Yeah colour has never been my forté :D but practice makes perfect right. Thank you :)

Portrait Practice: Old Man Portrait Practice: Old Man

Dem wrinkles

a new day will dawn a new day will dawn

This is really amazing, I don't see a lot of good Fierce Deity artwork. The only thing that bothers me about this is the sword, It seems like it's bent, but that might just be because so much of it is behind link. Still awesome though.